Array ( )
Kombi Gel Clear in a jar
Universal transparent Kombi Gel Clear is now in a jar! It has become even easier to take the right amount of material, and if necessary, return the excess back to the jar!
Durable and tough material Kombi Gel combines the best qualities and characteristics of two classic systems - gel and acrylic! And most importantly, without their shortcomings!
Kombi Gel allows you to build up both on the lower and upper forms! In addition, it is suitable as a strengthening of the natural nail plate for further application of gel polish, as well as for additional extension of the corners.
For laying Kombi Gel it is necessary to use Kombi Fluid, which allows the brush to glide smoothly over the material and distribute it as evenly as possible.
It is removable by filling!
Instructions for use:
1. Prepare the nail plate and apply Patrisa Nail acid-free primer.
2. Apply a thin base coat and dry.
3. Using a #6 oval shaped natural gel brush, take an appropriate amount of kombigel and apply it to the nail.
4. Lightly soak the brush in Kombi Fluid and distribute a ball of Kombi Gel over the nail plate.
5. Cure in an LED or UV lamp.
6. Curing time in LED lamps - 30 seconds, UV lamps - 2 minutes.
Tops can be used as a final coating for both gels and gel polishes.