Array ( )
Adaptive Cold Base is a base for weakened nails that don't hold material well! A base that adapts to different problems!
The distinctive feature is that it is a cold base, and it does not bake during polymerization and removal!
The base is medium hard.
Can serve both independently and as a substrate for other material, as it will give a good adhesion between the natural nail plate and stiffer products.
The base is medium-plastic in a thin layer, medium-hard in a smoothing layer.
The main characteristics of Adaptive Cold Base by Patrisa Nail:
- Medium-thick consistency and viscosity;
- Medium stiffness;
- Easy self-leveling;
- Does not cause burning during polymerization
- Does not have a strong dispersion layer, leaving minimal tackiness after curing, which allows comfortable and even application of further color coating;
- The base contains UV filters, creating additional protection against pigmentation of the natural nail plate;
- Adaptive base is suitable for brittle, soft and flexible nails in need of strengthening.